Dec 12, 2013

Sampler Subscriptions- Free Embroidery Sampler!


Last December, I went out on a limb and launched the first year of the Sampler Subscriptions.  I wasn't sure if anyone besides me would think it was a good idea, but low and behold, a lot of people did!  I was (am) thrilled that so many of you have been stitching along this year.  I can't wait to show off your samplers next year!  I love that so many of you have been posting in the Flickr group, and I am looking forward to highlighting some of those here soon.  Of course, I couldn't have done any of this without the people who helped me iron, fold, and pack up samplers this year.  Katy, Nancy, Mom,  Dad, Postmaster, and my mom's friends Ellen and Val. Thank You!


Some of you have written to me asking what is next.  You stitched all year, and you say you want more?  Awesome!  I am excited to say that I have more planned.  So please, stay tuned.  I promise that good things are in store.

In the meantime, if you stitched all twelve months, or are in the midst of a subscription now, how about spreading the love?  We're stitching all twelve again next year, and like last year there will be a few surprises, including some exciting partnerships with independent thread dyers.   Perhaps you received all twelve but haven't had time to stitch all of them?  Wouldn't a friend receiving them be a good incentive for you to hang out and stitch together?  I would love it if you considered a gift subscription, and as a thank you, I'll send you a Sunshine Sampler for yourself if you purchase a 12 month subscription for a friend between now and December 15.  There's no special code, just send me your address in the note to seller at checkout.   If you prefer to have the bonus sampler go to your friend, you can tell me that in the note as well, it's your choice!

PS- Don't forget to enter the giveaway for a free Creativebug subscription on this morning's post!


1 comment:

  1. I love seeing all this mail. Congratulations on a most successful year!

    ReplyDelete