May 17, 2011

Getting Ready For Squam

I hit the ground running yesterday in an attempt to get everything organized for Squam before I head out the door for a much needed vacation on Saturday. 

Today, I wrapped up all six sampler designs for the  Squam Sale.  I'm happy  to say that there are now three brand new ones, as well as the three that are already up in the etsy shop.  The newest will be for sale online on June 6th. 
Each design is wrapped in a different color of ribbon to make things easier at the sale.  I think they look pretty great all wrapped up like love letters and ready to go. 
If you're coming to Squam, I can't wait to meet you!  If you happen to be passing through Sandwich, NH on June 4th, please stop by the sale from 7:30-10.  There will be 38 vendors, as well as music, beer, and cake!
 I'll be posting a few other projects that I'm working on for the sale later this week.  Stay tuned....

1 comment:

  1. 3 NEW SAMPLERS! i better get to your booth before they're all snapped up; i consider myself a COLLECTOR... ;n)

    ReplyDelete